Tuesday, December 04, 2007

'Cause Inquiring Minds Want to Know...



Last week I decided to e-mail my favorite gossip guru, Ted Casablanca at eonline.com a question. To my delight, he actually published it! You can check it out for yourself on the website or just see it below:

Dear Ted: Like you, I am deliciously awaiting the implosion of Brangelina. However, I'm a cynic, and I think they'll break up because Hollywood couples rarely last. Why do you think they're not going to last? Will Angelina return to her blood-vial tendencies? Is Brad too needy? I would really like to hear your sassy input on this.

Miz Cynical

Philadelphia


Dear Brange Buster-Upper:
Simple, really. She’ll eventually get bored with Brad and move on to a new boy-toy or gal-pal, while Brad will get sick of being bossed around and outshined by do-gooding Angie.

6 comments:

AlltheRAGE said...

I love how nerdy you are!!!!

Anonymous said...

miz hears ted casablanca :)

Flip Flop Girl said...

That's awesome that he used your inquiry. And on such an important topic too.

miz cynical said...

I thought so. Next on my list of priorities is global warming :)

Beanorama said...

I one time got a question in USA Weekend, which has a national circ.

And guess what? My question was about BRAD PITT. When I was 15 I was obsessed with him... meaning I had 2 scrapbooks and 2 VHS tapes filled with clips.

And my question was about his gf of the time, a chick named Jitka.

miz cynical said...

Wow. That's so funny that we had similar questions. Didn't you feel important when it happened? I never heard of his gf named Jitka. If you were 15, was that 1995? It must have been some chick before he made it big. Tell me more...:)