Thursday, December 06, 2007

Wedding Dance First As A Couple FUNNY Baby Got Back

This couple were on the Today show this morning. I don't think they get it - if Meredith Vieira & Matt Lauer think that you're funny, that means you're lame-o. Matt Lauer was like, "this is all over the interweb on youtube". Then Meredith chimed in, " oh, I'd like to see what the honeymoon dancing was like." Zing! On the plus side, congrats on having some rhythm & a gorgeous dress.

Their routine reminds me of that episode of Friends when Ross & Monica are finally able to perform their dance routine that they've been practicing since childhood on national television. Or worse, it looks like Cheri Oteri & Will Ferrell performing the ultimate cheer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost peed my pants when i first saw this! And i was impressed with the girl's hot bod

Beanorama said...

I thought it was nice to do something different.

Weddings can be SO the same.

Except MKVOB's.

The Great Pumpkin said...

it's kind of cute..