Thursday, March 06, 2008

Green Confusion


I don't know if you've noticed, but this season the color green is popping up everywhere in stores. As much as I like the cheery color, I'm just not sure how much is too much. For instance, I'm really torn about this Ann Taylor loft sweater. What do I wear it with? Khaki-colored pants? Since the safari theme is in this season too, I'm afraid that I'll either look like a camp counselor or some electronics store employee. I've also seen cute green shoes but I'm afraid that they're too trendy & I won't be able to wear them a year from now, or past St. Patty's Day. Plus, I don't want to wind up looking a like a leprechuan if I wear too much green.

Help! My disposable income depends on your input.

3 comments:

Beanorama said...

don't ask me. half my closet is green.

miz cynical said...

I know, but you look adorable in green. Plus, you always seem to have the right shade.

Anonymous said...

this post makes me green with envy. ba da bump.