Thursday, March 06, 2008

I'm Ashamed Too....

Can we please get a show of hands for how many SoUnpretty contributors & readers enjoy B. Spears' Blackout album? Last week, I heard her "Break the Ice" song on the radio & was shaking my tail feather as much as humanly possible while driving in a sedan.

At first I resisted the impulse to jam 'cause I thought it was Heidi Montag. Then, when the DJ announced who the singer was, I still wasn't sure if I felt any less ashamed. Well, it's been about a week since I heard her song & now I'm jonesing to hear it again. I also found out that I'm not crazy about the Heidi Montag similarity . That photo-op opportunist is doing a "duet" with Britney. Meaning, she & the Spence got a hold of some Britney tracks & Heidi is singing along with them.

Anyway, last time I checked these are the SoUnpretty Britney Spears Blackout fans:

1) AlltheRage
2) Mo Cheeks
3) Unusual Suspect
4) Flip Flop Girl

Anyone else? Anyone? Anyone? You might as well 'fess up now 'cause it's going to come out eventually. It's ok, just stand up & announce to the room, " Hi, my name is your name here & I'm a Britney Spears fan." Or, "I'm here, I'm not queer, but I can't wait to go to Woody's & shake my ass with a bunch of guys that know how to get their groove on to a Britney Spears hit!"

Really, it's OK. Here's the song in case you haven't heard it yet.

2 comments:

MJL said...

Is that the official video? Don't get me wrong, I'm prety psyched that they used footage of when she was still very attractive, but what a half-assed approach. The least they could've done is get creative and try and sync her lips to the current lyrics.

That shit is weak and/or whack.

Anonymous said...

miz loves videos.