Monday, March 24, 2008

This Just In: My New Favorite Snack


what brings joy to my work afternoons more than having a snack? not a thing! well, there is one thing--leaving work early.

but when thats not possible, the only thing that gets me through the 3:00 o'clock hour, is snackie snack.

in the past, snackie snacks have been:

1. chips (so unpretty)
2. dried cranberries (yummy, but can't have too many or i have problems)
3. coffee (so not healthy and stains the teeth! not to mention afternoon coffee breath is just unacceptable)
4. pudding or yogurt (sorta fun)

but now, oh now my snacks are straight bangin'. i have combined my goal of eating 1-2 fresh fruits daily, with my love of rich gooey stuff.

behold: my favorite afternoon snack is currently sliced apples with nutella.

try it. love it. pass it on.

1 comment:

miz cynical said...

The hubby loves him some Nutella. Even better - a crepe with Nutella & banana.