Thursday, March 06, 2008

Is Anyone Else Afraid of Safe Auto Car Insurance?

As a result of the car accident that I was in on Saturday, I've become extra-sensitive to foolish maneuvers & behavior that I see while behind the wheel. This is not a good mind-set to be in when you have to commute to & from work everyday.

Anyway, I've started to pay closer attention to the Safe Auto ads recently. While some are humorous (there's this one commercial where a couple is driving through a shopping mall parking lot & people are fleeing in every which direction to avoid being hit by the driver 'cause everyone knows that he has a horrible driving record), is anyone else concerned about how Safe Auto keeps advertising themselves as willing to insure anyone? No matter what their driving record is or how little coverage they need? Something just doesn't seem "safe" about that.

Maybe it's just me.

No comments: