Thursday, November 29, 2007

And Speaking of Christmas Carols...

"Its All ABout the Bejamins Baby" excerpt

Uhh, uh-huh, yeah
Its all about the benjamins baby

Verse five: notorious b.i.g.

I been had skills, cristal spills
Hide bills in brazil, about a mil to ice grill
Make it hard to figure me, liquor be, kickin me
In my asshole, uhhh, undercover, donni brascoe
Lent my east coast girl, the bentley to twirl (uh-huh)
My west coast shorty, push the chrome 740
Rockin redman and naughty, all in my kitty-kat
Half a brick of yea, in the bra, where her titties at
And Im livin that, whole life, we push weight (uh-huh)
Fuck the state pen, fuck hoes at penn state (cmon)
Listen close its francis, the praying mantis
Attack with the mac, my left hand spit, right hand
Grip on the whip, for the smooth getaway
Playa haters get away or my lead will spray
Squeeze off til Im empty, dont tempt me
Only, to hell I send thee, all about the benjis
What? ?

Outro: puff daddy

Its all about the benjamins baby
Uh-huh, yeah
(repeat 8x)

2 comments:

aaronic said...

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Just rapped the whole thing out loud. Thrice.

Me and Biggie used to have a blast at Penn State before he died.

Flip Flop Girl said...

Everyone wishes they went to PSU. Don't hate.