Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Confession


i have never, ever, ever, ever even tried to wear a thong.

never. not once. never will. don't care.

top that.

and on a somewhat related topic, "being sexy", i think that it depends on your interpretation of what IS sexy. to me, being sexy is more an attitude and less a hem line or high heel. i realized this when planning a mandatory "sexy" outfit for an upcoming event. stressing over finding a sexy outfit felt weird and foreign to me. and then i realized why...i don't wear sexy clothes. why start now? i am much better at being myself than a sex kitten.

6 comments:

Flip Flop Girl said...

I don't know how you live! Also, it's not about being "sexy." Don't knock it til you try it.

On an unrelated note, I know what to get you for Christmas.

miz cynical said...

Seriously. How could you not have tried it at least once? I'll admit that trying to be "sexy" would be a difficult task unless you're Carmen Electra at Halloween or something.

aaronic said...

I was here.

Anonymous said...

amen sister. thongs are gross.


















kidding.

Beanorama said...

you're insane.

It's a rite of passage in every tushie's life.

Anonymous said...

i feel like one day, a decade or two from now, thongs will be listed as "barbaric" and you all will have been the suckers to buy into such shit.