Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Who's you candidate?

So I took this ABC poll to have them tell me my idea presidential candidate. I got a little scared: What if... oh my gosh... I'm deep down a Republican? But phew, I am not. My top three candidate matches were:

1. Joe Biden: Hey, I'm cool with him. He's from The First State. He's outspoken. He was the only one after 9/11 not acting like it was the end of the world as we know it, and he made me and the folks at UD feel better. He ain't gonna win, but I do like him.

2. Dennis Kucinich: Really? I hadn't thought much about him. He once made me lose a quiz game. Isn't this the guy that brought up UFOs at the Presidential Debate?

3. Hillary Clinton: ok phew. Someone with an actual shot. Aside from this poll, I am torn between Hill and Obama, and it's interesting that Obama doesn't even show up in my computer-generated results. But I will say, the more I've been paying attention to Hillary, the more she's impressed me. And oh! The joy I get envisioning my Republican uncles' reaction when Hill becomes pres... that makes it worth it. (Hey, I've had to sit through Bush for two terms...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my first was someone i have never heard of and i forget who he is! my second was Kucinich and my third was Huckabee!!?!?!? wha????

Anonymous said...

I got Gravel, Kucinich and Biden...hmmmm

aaronic said...

Gravel, Clinton, Kucinich

lol. I love Gravel.