Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Hey LC and Heidi, Look At What You've Got To Look Forward To...


yeah, thats right. this is what you'll surely become one day: The Real Housewives of Orange County. these freaks are scarier than any movie monster i've seen. they are pathetic in their attempts to remain young. the only thing they are obsessed with more than their looks, is their money and the fringe benefits that come with marrying well.

between the tanning, the expensive velour work-out outfits, the beemers, the diamonds and the foils these women are anything but "Real".

LC and Heidi: wake up and smell the soy chai latte. run from "The Hills" and get a real life in a city that actually values hard work more than cosmetic work...like Philly!

(Disclaimer: that was my single rant of the month. promise to not be so "V" for "Vendetta" from here on out.)

2 comments:

Flip Flop Girl said...

I enjoy these marathons. I have seen every episode of the two seasons. Can't wait for the next one, although I don't think Jo is in season three. She annoys me, but she can be funny because she is an idiot.

miz cynical said...

Those women are despicable. I hate "Jeana" the most. Dr. Whiz actually got me to start watching this show.