Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What is your will, Beelzebub?

So, we've all heard crazy stories about city life. There's hand-job handymen, golden crazies, mushrooms that aren't so magic and more. (Incog, I dedicate my linking skills to you.) Well, I've got a doozie for you. One night last week I heard beeping. It was slow at first, maybe every three minutes. Then, it sped up. I realized it was my microwave. Here is what I saw:

06:34
--:--
--:-6
--:66
-6:66
66:66

It just kept beeping. At first it would clear when I pressed buttons, but then the force grew more powerful, and there was nothing I could do. I unplugged it and tried to forget about the frightening incident. Then, I plugged it back in a few days later and lived two days in peace until it started up again. For now it is unplugged. I am a little worried for my soul.

3 comments:

miz cynical said...

Scary stuff!

Anonymous said...

your place is very dangerous. first there's the possibility of someone hiding in your bathroom and now demonic microwaves. the power of christ compels you!

Anonymous said...

excellent visuals included in this post.

rent rosemary's baby. you'll never be the same.