Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Scenes from Chestnut Street: Gold Dude on a Gold bike

For a while now, I've felt that there's some really crazy shit that goes down on Chestnut Street, primarily during broad daylight. Sometimes it's odd, annoying or weird, but for the most part I just feel like, wow, you would only see that in Philly.
After seeing some crazy stuff like a guy dressed head to toe in purple fur or black trannies I've decided I'm just going to have to start taking pictures of it with my cell phone so that people will actually believe me. I saw this guy yesterday outside of Wendy's. He was causing quite a stir. I thought that he would be asking for money & dancing like a robot or talking like one, but no, he was just sitting on this bike talking to his girlfriends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've seen that guy two days in a row. and your right, no robot action going on. it does not really make sense to me.

Anonymous said...

he obviously is a gold medalist. god.