Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Jesus for Mayor of Philadelphia.

There have been a lot of antics in this Mayoral race. Milton Street got on a casket. Tom Knox littered my mailbox with flyers every day. Chaka Fattah questioned Michael Nutter's "blackness." Tom Knox accused Nutter of being a lapsed Catholic. Amidst all the crazy talk, most of us missed one thing: there is a homeless person running for Mayor.

On the ballot this morning, I saw the lone Repub on the right side of the ballot. On the left side, I see my man Nutter, crazy Chaka, "I-grew-up-in-the-projects" Knoz, duncy Bob Brady, good-but-trailing Dwight Evans... and Jesus White. Who?? I hadn't even heard that name. But a quick Google search tells me he is a homeless man running for Mayor.

Check it check it check it out: http://inquirer.philly.com/slideshows/News/070429jesus/

Then vote for MICHAEL NUTTER. Love, Beanorams

No comments: