Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Let's Get Ready to Rumble, Greek-style

I know this post is way overdue, but it needs to go up. By this time, I have already regaled most of our readers with the scintillating details. So enjoy, ALG!

A couple weekends ago, I paid a visit to the happiest place on Earth with a few of my friends and witnessed what will now and forever be referred to as "Sorority Fight '07." Keep in mind that this post is not meant to be discriminating against any type of person, as many of my good friends in college were in sororities.

Here's how it went down: SG1 (Sorority Girl 1), SG2, and others were waiting in line at a popular watering hole. Something happened - no one remembers exactly what - that made UG (Ugly Girl) and friends angry with my friends. Some words/eye rolls may have been exchanged, but they remember UG saying something bitchy about SG2's outfit. Please read the following with a bitchy tone.

SG1: Um, did you just come here from work? (UG had gray pants on. Burn!)
UG: Nice Louis Vuitton. I had that bag in 7th grade.
SG1: Why don' t you go to Coach and get the real bag. (UG had a Coach bag that was fake, apparently.)

No one remembers anything else, but I assume after this UG ran home crying. I wonder who will play my friends in the Hollywood version.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have no idea what your talking about and i dont think you explained it well

Beanorama said...

I get it.

Speaking of sororities, yesterday my colelge roommate sent me a link-- her sorority was suspended from campus!!!!!!!! We graduated 5 years ago, so i thought it would be a really salacious stoty, but alas-- no. Just drunk girls.