Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Am I high or do I just have insomnia?


So, I’m sure that all of you have seen these crazy ads for Rozerem. If you don’t know what I’m talking about it’s probably because you were too busy scratching your head after the ad was shown to pay attention to the actual product being advertised. Basically, it’s some Joe Schmo who can’t get to sleep comes across ol’ honest Abe & a beaver/groundhog thingy in his kitchen.

The tagline is like, Your Dreams Miss you. Really? Who the hell dreams about those two things? Together? I’d really like to know who thought of this brilliant idea. I totally don’t get it. In my most drunken, craziest dreams I have never dreamt anything along those lines. I’m supposed to want to be lulled into a nice peaceful sleep, not kept awake at night thinking about what the fuck this commercial means.

Rozerem- take a lesson from Lunesta. Their commercials are so nice & cozy I’d kill a pharmacist to maintain a sleeping pill addiction. Every time I see their commercial I want to go and chase green butterlies (now that’s an image that I can understand).

5 comments:

Beanorama said...

miz cynical, your cynicism is out of control today! I kinda like the rozrem ads.

miz cynical said...

You do? Do you understand them? If so, please explain:)

Flip Flop Girl said...

I actually think they're pretty good as well.

Anonymous said...

I actually like this commercial a lot. I think its smart and funny.

miz cynical said...

Ok, obviously, I'm outnumbered when it comes to this. You can all go to insomniac hell :)