Monday, May 07, 2007

More on "Products to Buy": Tinted Moisturizer


I fell in love with tinted moisturizers back in college. Since I have sensitive & dry skin, I have to moisturize before I apply makeup or my skin will break out. The thing that I love about tinted moisturizers is that it's a 2 in 1 product, which is perfect if you're like me & applying makeup while in transit to work. It moisturizes & gives you some coverage at the same time.
While I was in college, I used Kiss My Face, then a while ago KMF stopped making it while they worked on redesigning the packaging. So, I moved on to Burt's Bees, which was a little bit more expensive.
Last week, I discovered that Kiehl's now makes a tinted moisturizer & so I bought some since I ran out of Burt's. It's interesting that Kiehl's is twice the price of both KMF & Burts & it's not even an exact match like the other two. Then, I saw an ad that Aveeno now has one. I'll have to check that out next & it's probably in the $10 range that I like.
You should definitely give this product a try.

2 comments:

Beanorama said...

i like neutrogena's tinted. smed gave me laura mercier, which was good too, but light for both of us.

miz cynical said...

I didn't know that Neutrogena has tinted. I'll try that one next :)