Thursday, May 03, 2007

I KID Because I Molest


recently, popsie gave someone the impression that he was a child molester.

he did this by asking his next door neighborhood the creepy question, "hey, do you have a kid?"

his neighborhood was weirded out by this question and waited 10 seconds before answering nervously, "uh, yeah."

this family has lived next door to popsie for a couple of months now. despite seeing both husband and wife lugging baby equipment in and of the house, he never has seen the child.

to make up for the embarrassing question, he quickly tried to recover by explaining to the perplexed daddy that he has free tickets to sesame place. to which the now disgusted father replied, "uh, thanks, but our baby is only 9 months old."

so unpretty...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few things:

1. Hello all – this is my FIRST ever post/reply to SoUnpretty
2. I really do not even like kids so trust me when I tell you I am not a molester; seriously, I couldn’t in a room that long with one to make this happen.
3. Unusual did not give you enough background. The people moved in a few months ago; a rumor had it the wife (who is like 20) was pregnant. I’ve seen her a few times and see no belly whatsoever. However, I do see baby crap everywhere on the perimeter of the house sans the baby. Unusual put it in my head that she may illegally watch children while I am at work. In my quest to find out the truth I just blurted out "Do you have a kid" in a creepy molester voice. Grant it, not one of my finest moments but nonetheless it wasn't meant to be creepy. Truth is, I wanted to see if she was running an illegal business so I could shut her down. I do not need all of these germ-infested things in the yard area.

Children next door to me, so unpretty.

-Popsie

Anonymous said...

Ha! i can't believe i have pulled you out of your shell! i see now what lengths i must go to....thanks for your response.

and, despite your loooong comment, you are still likely a perv.

:)

Anonymous said...

thats exactly what a molester would say

miz cynical said...

I LOVE this post. I think that we should start writing offensive things about all of our secret So Unpretty readers to lure them out. Unusual - you missed the best part. Popsie came out of his office all riled up about the post & said that he wrote the best reply ever. I knew then that it was pure gold, baby.