Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Maybe I'm over thinking this, but...


So, I caught an old episode of Friends last night & just couldn't help but think about how disturbing it was. It was the episode when Monica & Rachel are fighting over the last condom. Except Monica was dating Richard & Rachel was dating Ross, Monica's brother. I can almost get past the ickiness of the thought that you know what your roommate is doing in the room next to yours (and you're doing the same thing). I can't, however, get past the thought of knowing some dude is banging your sister in the next room. There was a scene when both Richard & Ross are talking to each other awkwardly while they're waiting for the girls to resolve their fight. I think the dialogue should have been like, "so, you're plowing my sister, huh?" The other detail that bothered me was, it's NY, why are you 2 fighting over the last Trojan when you can go to any 24 hour pharmacy or freaky-deeky store in NYC? This could have been resolved in 5 minutes.


Whatever. I just thought that the episode was disgusting instead of funny.

1 comment:

Flip Flop Girl said...

Don't knock "Friends," miz.