Monday, May 21, 2007

I Can't Live, If Living Is Without You

This weekend, I visited my aunt in Durham, North Carolina. Just as I was admiring the area and thinking that it is a great place for a family to live, she hit me with, "I can't find any good pizza around here." What?!?! Apparently, the smiling faces and relaxed atmosphere are misleading. This would be a horrible place to live. She has resided there for 10 years and has yet to taste a pie that compares to what we take for granted up here in the blue. Pizza Hut is the best they have (I'm not knocking The Hut, but it's a chain can be found Anywhere, USA). I just don't think I could live without good pizza. Let's all take a moment of silence and thank our respective gods for our great fortune.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

just think if you went and made your own pizza place down there? even if it was a sub-par Philly pizza place it would be the best there. you would make a killing!

Beanorama said...

nice use of google images! the font looks like a certain logo I once knew...

Anonymous said...

pizza is a thing i don't take lightly and have always appreciated. god bless the italians.