Monday, November 26, 2007

Do You Remember Your CPK?


CPK: Cabbage Patch Kid.

do you remember yours?

mine was named Maggie Paige. the names were always so weird.

whenever christmas time rolls around, i always get very nostalgic about the good ole times. when toys were a major priority.

take my hand. let me take you down Memory Lane...these toys meant the world to me:

1. My Little Pony
2. Rainbow Brite
3. Shera, Princess of Power
4. Jem, Truly Outrageous
5. Duck Hunt
6. Barbie
7. Popples
8. Pound Puppies

5 comments:

Beanorama said...

mine was Yves.

And I had just learned that the attic coming off my sister's room were called "eaves"

So the two are forever linked.

Also... bizarre that they had preemies.

Beanorama said...

also-- i had a great Shera that I got from a garage sale. And I had the whole My Little Pony mansion, but they didn't really fit well in it.

I also had a Teddy Ruxpin (sp?) sleeping bag, where the bag fit into the pillow case, and Crickit, the talking doll.

Anonymous said...

Mine was Kyle...a girl that certainly looked like a boy when not wearing a dress. Oh, and Bean...Crikit the talking doll was freaky.

NotoriousALG said...

I loved my CPKs. I also had these weird dolls that you took off their diaper, waved it in water and then it told you if the baby was a girl or a boy (baby had bonnet on.)

I was also a total Barbie lover, but not as much as Beanie.

miz cynical said...

I had the African American space cadet CPK.