Friday, June 16, 2006

Cry Me a River


I don’t think there is a person alive today that saw the Matt Lauer interview with Britney Spears last night and doesn’t still think that she is a moron.

Her makeup was quite possibly the worst I’ve ever seen. I mean, what was up with the clumpy false eyelashes? Was that a joke? Was she trying to start a trend or something-“trash whore chic”. I doubt Glamour or Vogue is going to hit the ground running with that one.

God bless Sean Preston. God bless his poor little condemned soul.

And chewing your gum while trying to convince Matt Lauer that you are not a trashy redneck…so unpretty.

p.s. almost as offensive as Brit's makeup, clothes and speech was the fact that Matt Lauer was not wearing socks with his penny loafers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loafers sans socks was hot in 1987 AND is still hot today.

Kudos to Mr. Lauer for being fashion forward.

Beanorama said...

that's totally conova.

i feel terrible for Brit. She should never have been famous. She seems so all alone.

Love, a bleeding heart beany.

Anonymous said...

loafers sans socks equal smelly feet

Beanorama said...

like, me and chi chi in heels in the winter smelly feet? like that?

SilverBraceletsOnHerWrists said...

Clearly, her stylist has quit.

Who wears a miniskirt when:

a) You're doing a SIT-DOWN interview
b) You have cottage cheese prego thighs? I'm not judging, I've got some myself but you sure as hell don't see me walking around in a miniskirt.


Oh, how I long for the days when she was a slave 4 us. She peaked too young.