Tuesday, June 13, 2006

So, I like to talk to myself. So what?


i could hardly contain myself this morning. as soon as i got to work, i hightailed it to the fridge where i grabbed cold packets of butter and put them in my pockets to soften (weird thing numero uno). a few minutes later i put 1.5 packets on each half of the bagel. then, i said to my computer screen, something to the effect of "butter is the love of my life" or something equally as losery, i forget exactly. well, a coworker overheard and gave me a funny glance.

but isn't it true? ain't butter great? real 100% butter. i once had a roommate who swore bread was just the vehicle by which americans consumed butter. i couldn't agree more. fake margerine is so unpretty.

4 comments:

NotoriousALG said...

All I can say is thank you for turning your dear ex-roommate into a freak as well. Exhibit A: Kissing a coffee cup and exclaiming, "I love you coffee, you're my best friend."

Anonymous said...

talking to yourself is one thing-but proclaiming your love and loyalty to butter? that's unpretty.
and i hardly think thats what you said to your screen-i think it was more along the lines of "OK Beanie! You can do this! Let's get to work!"
am i right or am i right?

Smedelicious said...

Haha, love it. SO you. If it makes you feel better, I talk to my cat like he's human.

Beanorama said...

he IS human.