Monday, June 05, 2006

I declare September "Procreation Month."


i think september must be a big month for procreation, or, in other terms, making the beast with two backs. i believe people are doing the do in september because nine months later comes june, and everyone (everyone cool, that is) is born in june! june babies i know include:


  • an ex-Dewey lifeguard who just this weekend poured dark brown beer all over my dress (by accident)
  • my college lacrosse crush who read mark twain
  • my younger cousin who is smarter than me
  • my cousin that is 364 days older than me
  • an advertising lady who has great clothes
  • commenter extraordinaire lkc's dad
  • a red head who loves old men like kevin costner, yuck
  • the mother of my ex-bf (it's been 5 years and he's engaged but she still sends cards)
  • a guy who invited me to his sister's wedding reception and loves bad radio
  • a lady who knits and plays poker
  • and of, course, moi

you are all probably sick of counting down the days 'till 6-6-6... when i turn 26. but in 48 hours it will all be over. until, happy birthday gemini, you two-faced twin!

7 comments:

MJL said...

Woohoo!! June birthdays rock the casbah...

MJL said...

Oh yeah, Little Jack's birthday is June 9th, his father's is the 28th and my girlfriend's is the 17th.

Coolest...month...ever.

Anonymous said...

Well, actually lkc, who is much cooler than her father, is a June birthday too! As are 5 of her best friends from college and 3 of her current coolest friends. It was once told to me that Geminis tend to gravitate toward other Geminis because noone else can stand them. I'm sure there is a grain (or more) of truth to that!

Anonymous said...

Beanorama you forgot a guy with stars on his arm!!! He's June 8th.

Beanorama said...

i love that guy. he is so protective and keeps me from flirting with relatives of politicians.

MJL said...

Happy Birthday, Beanorama!

SilverBraceletsOnHerWrists said...

Happy (belated) birthday! June babies do indeed rock... I'm also turning 26 on June 30th and I rock something hard.

My ex bf was a Gemini and he definitely had that two-faced thing going on. But to every rule there is an exception.