Monday, June 12, 2006

A place to be a dirtball?

supposedly, wilmington (delaware) has a slogan: "the place to be somebody." but every time i go there, i learn about drrty slogans. earlier this summer, it was donkey punch, then easter bush. this weekend? the spiderman. then the eiffel tower. you can google these terms to get their drrty definitions, or ask your perverted friends, because i'm not telling you what they are.

but riddle me this: do people (guys) actually do these strange sexual scenarious? or is there some bored yet pigheaded guy who sits around and thinks these things up, then spreads the word to all my friends in wilmo?

and for the record, i learned all these terms through hearsay, not firsthand experience. promise. that would be so unpretty, my friend.

1 comment:

Smedelicious said...

I hope you kno I googled those terms...and had to laugh. That stuf doesn't really happen. Anyway, couldnt find easter bush?

I kind of don't want to know...