Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What's in a Name?


I hearby renounce my blog name. It was chosen on a whim by a friend, and I did not mind it until today. I have always been a huge supporter of flip flops. I loved the way they look, I loved the way they flip, and I loved the way they flopped. But today, a horrible, ghetto, penguin-like troll tainted my love of the simple rubber shoe. As she waddled across the street with an air of WT that is unsurpassed by anyone else I know, she was preceded by the sound of her sandals. She has ruined the sound of my favorite shoe. As you can tell by the picture, I am not too happy about this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flip (or whatever you will be calling yourself), i'm sorry to hear that the "whim" naming did not work out. and you'll have to tell me what street this "Troll" was crossing, so that i never run into her!

Beanorama said...

oh sweet flip. not all flip-flops are made equally. give yourself a chance.