Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Lesb-O?

Ok, I know many of you are probably going to shake your head in defiance or disgust, but I’m about to share with you a hot and juicy theory that someone recently shared with me about the legendary talk show host and millionaire, Oprah.

She is a closeted lesbian, according to my sources. Her boyfriend, Stedman is a…, well, a stead man; ya’ know-arm candy, a cover.

Her real love and companion is her “best friend”, Gail.

Are any of you buying this? Just curious, because I find it totally believable. Ever since I read in Out Magazine that Luther Vandross was gay, but in the closet, I have been obsessed with finding out who is or isn’t gay in the entertainment industry.

What an unhealthy and ridiculous obsession, right?

6 comments:

NotoriousALG said...

I believe it. But it scares me because someone told me last week that I have the presence of Oprah. Wonderful.

vicdamonejr said...

i can see this. But I can also see Oprah being the Devil. Then again, I also see her as possibly being God when we all get to Heaven. lol

Anonymous said...

say it isn't so...not O! and with all those years of dr. phil i can't believe it didn't come out...pun intended.

Anonymous said...

Please, this "news" is so old. And Luther gay?! COME ON! What gave it away?? The tacky tuxedos, the mock turtlenecks, the generic love songs? So Unpretty is so clueless sometimes...

Saucy said...

My mother has been saying that for years. She is of the generation that someone who is not married past a certain age must either be "gay" or "on drugs".

And so what about Tom Cruise? While we are at it...

Anonymous said...

tom is neither gay or straight-he has sex with himself.