Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Is that a 3rd leg?


i grew up with two sisters. over the years i've had 4 female cats. i went to an all-girls' grade-school and high-school, lived in all-girl halls the first two years of college and with all girl roommates the second two. i picked english, a major with mostly females, and now i am in a female-populated profession.

so now that my sis and bro-in-law saw a little peeny on the ultrasound... what do i do? i know nothing about boys! but i'm more than happy to learn on this little on.

any ideas for names, let us know. because my bro-in-law's suggestions of "vladimir" is so unpretty.

7 comments:

Jody said...

I love boys! I spent a year and a half as a nanny for a little boy and he was pretty easy. Don't worry about not knowing what to do with kids (boys or girls) because they'll usually tell you exactly what to do in no uncertain terms. You have to be firm, but go with the flow.
Vladimir...hmmm.
I like Joel, Caleb, Edwin, Josiah, Brody, Brock, Mason, Jesse, Ryan, and more!

Congratulations on being an Aunt!

NotoriousALG said...

I am so excited for them. I want a truckload of boys. Smelly, loud, dirty boys. :)

Just be sure he knows that, as a male, he has to recite movie lines. A lot.

Beanorama said...

thanks jody and al. Jody, I like a lot of those names too. However, my bro in law likes them to be related to football. Tough guy names. Like butch. Just kidding.

Notorious, your kids are going to smell like snot. And you will love it.

Anonymous said...

two things-congrats on the testosterone injection you sorely seem to need. i am sure he is going to be the hunkiest nephew ever! i see him with a strapping name like Luke or Jake.

second thing-the next post cannot have a cutsie picture! if someone scrolled the last 3-4 posts they would think this blog is for 40+ moms or 11 year old girls!

NotoriousALG said...

I am offended. My kids will not smell....

....any worse than YOU, BEANORAMA!

tone loc said...

My suggestion is go with a state capital. How great of a name is Des Moines? Or Bismarck?

Beanorama said...

alg, sorry. i think you smell great. and your kids will too. your sweaty, apple-juice drinking kids, carmelo and luca. oh, sorry, those are lewis' kids. Yours will be darling and will make out with ERK's little one.