Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pseudo Celeb Sighting


anyone who knows me can vouch for the fact that i am pseudo celeb stalker. who do i mean by pseudo celebs? you know 'em, and probably hate 'em. they're any cast member of the Real World, local/national newscasters, anyone from E! or VH1, and yes, also reality show contestants...

well, now. who do you think i was BLESSED (and yes, i think it was divine) to see and practically RUN INTO yesterday on 17th Street?

hold on to your skirts....HEIDI BRESSLER FROM THE APPRENTICE, SEASON ONE!!!

i know many of you are reading this with confusion...Unusual, are you serious? a). how the hell did you recognize a D lister from like 5 years ago and b). why the f do you care? the answer to both of your questions is simple my lovely lamb chops...i am the most star-struck, impressionable, tv junkie STALKER you'll ever come across. when i saw Joe from the Real World Miami in a bar in NYC, i nearly died and the people i was with were so embarrassed by my behavior that i was shunned for the rest of the night.

so, do you want to know what she was wearing? of course you do or you would have stopped reading this post by now...she had on a silver tank with black long shorts, CLEAR platform slide stillettos, silver shades, and she was yapping on a silver razor to someone about business. flung on her left arm was a Louie satchel and flung on her right was a DKNY shopping bag. i noted that she was very tan and very small and very annoyed with me and the two people i was with---we dared to cross her path and nearly run her over!

i loved every second of it (it was a total of 7, and that includes watching her walk around the corner as i stood stunned, basking in her pseudo star glow.)

stalking pseudo celebs---so unpretty, but so fun!

6 comments:

Beanorama said...

i love that you just said "guess what pseudo celeb i ran into" and i said, with no hesitation, "heidi from the apprentice." not to burst your bubble but i see her all over town, in cosi, at zee bar, etc. just like gervase from survivor. milking their 15 minutes. moo.

NotoriousALG said...

Beanie, tell Unusual about the time we got dirty looks from Karen (the horse face chick) from the Bachelor fame. Or when we told Bob the Bachelor he had a good CD.

Beanorama said...

you tell her.

Jody said...

I felt the same star-struck way when Jack O'niell (of O'niell Surf Shop) bought a cup of coffee from me and then went outside to circle my 1985 volvo sedan, which I had bought the day before, and he was literally checking it out like was interested in buying it. I almost peed myself and I couldn't stop staring, and my co-worker tried to get me to breathe into a paper bag.
Jack was wearing the signature eye patch and all!!! My heart still races when I think of that random moment 5 years ago.

Beanorama said...

Jody- I just googled that. Awesome! Lucky.

Anonymous said...

"hi, i'm beanorama and i'm so cool because i see Heidi all the time. we're BFF!"