Monday, September 24, 2007

Chick Flick Alert - Confessions of a Shopaholic


I just heard that Isla Fisher (gorgeous, crazy redhead from the Wedding Crashers & Sasha Baron Cohen's fiancee) will be playing the heroine Becky Bloomwood from the Confessions of a Shopaholic book series. Just in case you haven't read this book series, Rebeca is a thinner version of Bridget Jones, with the same high jinks and adventures & written by a British author.

I can't wait to see it. I just hope that it won't be a letdown like the Nanny Diaries & that it will be on par with Devil Wears Prada, which apparently has set the bar for chick flicks.

2 comments:

Beanorama said...

i CAN wait to see it. I don;t love those Sophie Kinsella books, I just don't.

I do like Isla Fischer.

miz cynical said...

Well, well, well Ms. Beanorams. Have you actually read a Sophie Kinsella book? 'Cause if not, according to your logic, you shouldn't be able to pass judgment on an author that you haven't read! Just kidding. It's all dumb chick lit.