Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My Tears Dry On Their Own


this thursday night i would have been going to see THE amy winehouse. i don't know if you know this, but i like, LOVE amy.

but alas, her wicked drug addition, self mutilation and abusive marriage to blake the snake has stolen that chance from me.

and now i too will go back to black. i told ya', she was trouble, ya' know she's no good. me and mr. jones agree. but, oh well, my tears dry on their own.

(fans will get those last four sentences. losers will not.)

but seriously amy. i love you anyway. please come to philly soon to see me.

2 comments:

mo cheeks said...

she just turned 24 today.

seriously 24.

she looks 64.

poor amy.

miz cynical said...

Sorry to hear that the concert got cancelled. I know that you were looking forward to going :(