Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nancy Grace - the new dumb broad that I hate


Until recently, I never really had an opinion about Nancy Grace. I’ve only seen her on The Soup or SNL skits getting made fun of. However, this past week I caught her on the View & I wanted to punch her in the face. Why? 1. She’s Southern and her accent drives me crazy.2. She’s self-righteous.3. I’m pretty sure that she’s a Republican. Everything that she was saying was being “hmm-mm” and backed up by Elizabeth Hasselbitch. Elizabeth doesn’t speak up or come to anyone’s defense unless it’s for someone who shares the same opinion. The moment that Elizabeth wasn’t disagreeing with her, I became suspicious.4. She’s dumb. I know that that’s not really a fair reason to dislike someone, but she’s the worst kind of dumb. She doesn’t realize that she’s dumb and she thinks that she’s intelligent. And, for me, that’s a worse offense than being unintelligent – someone who just doesn’t get how dumb they truly are. Nancy reminds me of the Tracy Morgan character on SNL, Brian Fellows. “Like, you’re not fooling me, buddy. Birds can’t talk!” Except, in the clip that I saw her swift-thinking self, she was putting some “expert” in his place because he was demonstrating on a Cabbage Patch doll how a DNA sample can be taken from someone’s mouth. I’m sure I don’t need to tell you that she made certain to give his ass a proper chewing out for trying to pull the wool over her eyes as though that doll were a real human being! The nerve! Since my conclusions aren’t exactly scientific - am I misjudging her or is my dislike justified?

3 comments:

Beanorama said...

nancy grace is a disgrace. she is a rumormongerer and not a balanced journalist.

i am still salty about how she handled the natalee holloway case. no matter how tragic the situation, nancy grace totally dicredited herself by acting like aruba was a den of heathens, when I know for sure it's not. My mommmmmmy is not a heathen.

miz cynical said...

I didn't know that she bashed Aruba. Then it's official - she's a moron.

Unknown said...

She is a Democrat.