Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Would It Really Hurt?


My office building consists of three floors, each with a set of stairs and an escalator. The escalators to floor 1 to 2 and 2 to 3 have been broken for the past month. The options are to take the stairs (which are not the creepy, kind enclosed behind cinder block walls) or wait for a freight elevator.


I opt to take the stairs. It's good for you and it's only two flights. I am continuously shocked and awed by the amount of people I see waiting in line for an incredibly slow elevator. Taking the stairs is much quicker!


Laziness is so unpretty.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello ALG,
My current employer currently owns a building built by your current employer. I always thought it was odd that it had escalators; now I know it's something that your company just likes I guess... huh, learn something new everyday.

Beanorama said...

Americans.

miz cynical said...

They should be ashamed of themselves.

Anonymous said...

i hate hate hate when people do this at the subway platform.

it's ONE flight and the elevators are so slow you practically miss 5 trains waiting for them.