Sunday, September 09, 2007

I Can't Tell If Lil Mama is 14 or 44


not too long ago, while eating some grub at the new silk city diner, beanorams made a hysterically true observation of person that sat in the booth behind us...she could not tell if this person was 13 or 35. i agreed, literally astonished.

i am reminded of that story now as i look at this picture of lil mama. don't get me wrong, mama definitely has had my pelvis poppin' this summer with her smash hit, "lip gloss". but, let me be honest. she definitely could pass for a 44 year old.

that pacifier hanging out of her mouth does not fool me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is she dressed like one of those baby dolls that wets itself?

mama, i'm scared.

Anonymous said...

you should be, mama.

Beanorama said...

dressing in costume is lameorama. I thought this was lefteye.

But she's not around, right?

NotoriousALG said...

Left Eye died in a car crash. Scary.

Anonymous said...

r.i.p. lisa "left eye" lopez.

miz cynical said...

Way to bring everyone down, beanorama ;). Am I the only perv that thinks "silk city" sounds like some kind of lube? lil mama definitely needs to dress her age.

AlltheRAGE said...

But really, how old is she?

Anonymous said...

I really agree with you. How old is this chick for real. This is crazy. I really want to know. She cannot be 17. She just cannot.