Monday, September 17, 2007

A Low Vera.


The ads for Vera Wang's new Kohl's collection really worked on me. I felt the urge to get into my Subaru and drive... drive... drive to where? Where is Kohl's, again? I don't know, because that store is so boring it's never crossed my radar. Bad choice, Vera. Bad choice.

Their web site is pretty damn impressive though. I guess Vera is the best thing that's happened to Kohl's in a long time so they threw all their efforts behind her line, Simply Vera. And per the web site... it's a pretty paltry collection. Where are all the clothes that were in the ads?

I'm vera confused.

4 comments:

NotoriousALG said...

It's expensive, too. But just so you know, there's a Kohl's across from the Concord Mall on 202.

miz cynical said...

I was going to check it out after I saw it on Oprah. I'm not a big Vera Wang fan, as a designer I think she's overrated. There's a Kohl's in Springfield.

AlltheRAGE said...

Looks like someone is having a little fall shopping angst, huh? Don't let it get you down, girl... Maybe it's just time to give up on the usual suspects and take a little voyage to New York's Canal Street for one of a kind really cheap bargain pieces?

Beanorama said...

ragey-
with the cost of the gas or amtrak to get to canal street, I could buy 4 crappy, badly made sweatshop items from H&M that look shitty after 2 washings! YEa!