Friday, August 11, 2006

Hello, Lake!

Goodbye freezing cold office! Goodbye rats squeeking near the trash outside my building! Goodbye toilet in my studio apt that I have to sit sideways on in order to fit!

Hello warm New England sun and freezing New England nights... hello bats and raccoons and daddy-long-legs... hello outhouses... hello lake baths... hello line dancing (yes, line dancing).

Tomorrow morning I will brave the security measures at the airport to head to good old Lake Winnapausaukee, New Hampshire, for a week of tennis and gin-n-tonics, fishing and cookouts... and even a talent show.

Peace. (Prinounced "PUH-EEESE.")

2 comments:

Smedelicious said...

OH-MY-GOD.

This is the town where "What About Bob" Took place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM DYING!

Anonymous said...

you will be missed by your office mates, rats, and John the John will miss you too i'm sure!