Thursday, August 03, 2006

Nastola.

Yesterday morning, I scrubbed my bod and hair, put on my freshly laundered clothes, left my just-cleaned (for once) apartment, and walked outside... to find a condom on the steps of my building. It was not in a wrapper. It was unrolled. Luckily, it did not have the other telltale signs of being used (use your imagination, dirtbag). But it's still not a nice thing to see first thing. And who do you think would be making the beast with two backs on my steps? How uncomfortable. How unpretty!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering where that went to. Can I have that back by any chance?

Smedelicious said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

aaronic said...

I'm not sure what the problem is here. I read that condoms are biodegradable.

He he.

Anonymous said...

i think it was cheechorama's

Anonymous said...

I am surprised that no one has asked why this j*mmy hat is a Burberry plaid.