Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I Should Get My Mind Out of The Gutter....But...


I am a sick, sick girl. I admit it. But I always found it a little giggleworthy that the slogan of Saladworks Cafe was "The Original Salad Tossers." Everyone laugh a little at what we all know that slogan implies.

Anyway, I was visiting a Saladworks location in my hometown and noticed they changed their slogan to "The Original Salad Makers."

Clearly the Man at big bad corporate Saladworks understood the humor behind it all and decided to go boring, but safe.

But by God, that was funny.

6 comments:

Beanorama said...

Pervs rule.

Anonymous said...

how funny is it that their logo is something that looks likes three penises climaxing?

Anonymous said...

ALG's entries are as delightful as fresh strawberry jam on a summer morning.

Beanorama said...

CONOVA!

tone loc said...

wowzers to your comment unusual suspect.

Anonymous said...

I don't care how FAST, FRESH or FABULOUS it is... I'd stay away from orange penises with green goo spewing from them. NASTY!