Thursday, August 17, 2006

Your Mom.


There is nothing that makes me laugh harder than when someone answers something I say with: "Your Mom." I don't know why I think it's so funny, but it stops me dead in my giggly tracks every time.

"I think we should probably go to XYZ for dinner."
"Your Mom thinks we should go there."

"I have to go to Happy Harry's to get something."
"I saw your mom there, making Harry Happy."

Yes, that was said.

This is a dumb post. But I don't want to type an article I am supposed to be writing right now. Blech.

Sorry Unusual, I am boring. And I hope I didn't offend anyone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom was offended... Mom-wich!! LOL!

Smedelicious said...

I agree, I laugh at "your mom" comments. I try to use them often

Anonymous said...

My good 'ole freind ALWAYS said "your mom" growing up. This brought back all sorts of funny memories and bad your momma jokes. Thanks ALG. -Urbansk

Beanorama said...

Bansky is here! I can't believe it. WElcome to the BLOG!!