Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Treat Yourself.


So this week has been one of those weeks where I've decided to save money. I think it's by default seeing as I do not get paid until next Thursday and have almost no cash to get me through the weekend and the subsequent four days. Oh...and a rockin' haircut.

Anyway, I looked down at my favorite (low) high heels today and realized that they needed some serious TLC or were simply going to be put out to pasture. And I hated that option. And as previously mentioned, I am not spending money on shoes today.

I did what any normal person would do and got my shoes re-heeled. And they look amazing. And for only 12 bones.

5 comments:

Beanorama said...

you are a woman after my own heart.

Flip Flop Girl said...

Do they actually put a brand new heel on it? Does it look exactly like the old one? I am intrigued.

NotoriousALG said...

Dearest Flip Flop, I have been known to pound the pavement so intensely that my heels always end up with me wobbling on nails. They put brand new tips on. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

this is why i wear flats, and flats only.

Anonymous said...

The Notorious one has the best posts on this site. Hands down.