Wednesday, August 16, 2006

OK, where my bitches at?


what the fuck, yo!

is everyone and their mom away on vacations this week? i feel like not a single one of our peeps have checked in this week on so unpretty. now i know there are some of you out there who never comment (freaks that you are; its so sneaky to read and not comment, popsie)...but i know that there are those of you who read and post a comment or two everyday! the blog is so cold and lonely lately, i can't take it! please, please come back!

someone hold me.

7 comments:

SilverBraceletsOnHerWrists said...

If a blogger writes a post and there's no one there to read it, does it exist?

I hear ya. I've been playing a wicked game of Would You Rather? with myself for the last three days to keep occupied while the rest of the world cavorts on beaches and lakes. Effers...

Jody said...

Just got back from Vegas. So tired.

Anonymous said...

i hear ya. i just wrote an amazing blog that has not one comment. its crrrazy

Anonymous said...

hysterical that the only people to respond with a comment were my fellow bloggers...thanks you guys.

now where the hell is the average jane and joe doe?

Anonymous said...

Well. Now that you've called me AVERAGE... Forget it. I'm SO not commenting.

Smedelicious said...

I'm going through a blog slump. B.A.D.=Blogging Affect Disorder. I like to change around leters on that disease and make it a joke. I know, I'm twisted.

Beanorama said...

I was with my cousin Marty. And he comments. SOrry!! I'm back.