Tuesday, September 19, 2006

H2Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!


A frequent topic amongst So Unpretty bloggettes is that we loathe having to drink water and take trips to the bathroom to deal with the full bladders that accompany the mandate of 8 cups a day. Well, I am going to boast and tell you that I have been going above and beyond the requirements and knocking my water consumption out of the park.

Now, before you roll your eyes and ask, "Who cares, ALG?" let me share a secret. Although my newfound love of water is primarily selfish -- I am a bridesmaid in less than 20 days and want my skin to be dewy and radiant in pictures -- there is a secret to my success.

It's called TrueLemon and it's rockin'. TrueLemon is a crystallized lemon substitute that comes in packets and you simply add to water bottles. It's so refreshing and doesn't taste phony, like the Lipton Green Tea packets or Crystal Light On-the-Go. They also have TrueLime, but I haven't tried that yet.

*I also love TrueLemon because it reminds me of the time that I was so ridiculously hungover on South Charles Street and Beanorama came to me like a Dutch angel and brought me a chilled glass of water with TrueLemon. It was awesome.

3 comments:

Beanorama said...

I've never loved anything more than I love TrueLemon.

Anonymous said...

i must say, since i have given up water, i couldnt be happier. i now pee only once in 8 hours and my teeth never hurt because of the cold.

coke zero rocks...even though i am sure its giving me cancer.

Anonymous said...

(rolling eyes) Who cares, ALG?