Friday, September 29, 2006

I love you. I hate you.


Salad Works (a.k.a. Lettuce Feed You): I love you because you give me choices. I love you because you exist on every city block. I love you because your low-fat vinagrette tastes just as good as regular fat. I love you because you have multigrain rolls, and sometimes they are warm. I love you because your fauntain beverages are so bubbly and delicious, and you always have lemon. I love you because your mushrooms are sliced so perfectly. I love you beacuse your salads are bigger than my head. I love you because when I order you, my short legs can't walk me fast enough back to my office so I can devour you with glee.

I hate you because your salads have gotten smaller while your price tag has grown ($8.98 for some lettuce? Come on, now). I hate you because all through college I ordered the "Turkey Pasta" then one day you said you didn't offer that salad and never had. Liar. I hate you because every other salad is ruined for me.

I just got the most a-some make-your-own... then a co-worker came in to explain some techological stuff. I had to sit there, salivating, salad untouched, while I learned about downloads. Torture!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

here, here!

Anonymous said...

you spelled fountain wrong.

Beanorama said...

i spelled a lot wrong, conor.