Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Taking casual Friday to a whole new level.

Last week I shared the elevator with a fairly conservatively dressed woman. I saw a lot of beige and brown... until I saw her shoes. You know how little tykes wear the light-up sneaks? Well, this lady had light-up heels. Clear, light-up heels. To the office. My lord, what bad taste. And when she got off the elevator she flashed and sparkled all the way down to her law office. A little research told me later that those are the shoes that strippers wear, which is a little more office appropriate. Light-up heels are so unpretty, but did bring a little flashy happiness to my day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! what floor did this vixen get off on? i wish i could have seen her. no, scratch that---i wish i could be her.

Anonymous said...

beano- that reminds me of the lady at sandy island (easily mid-30s) who led the dances wearing sneakers that light up- not you everyday sight.