Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Just like Jessica Simpson and P. Diddy.

My name is Beanorama. I'm 26 years old. And I have adult acne.

I'm also a compulsive picker, so I have sweet little cuts on my face too. I just don't understand why I have not grown out of the acne phase. I qualify for cheaper car insurance! I've been a full-time employee for four years! I am a godmother! I have wrinkles! And I have acne? What the bloodclot, man? Being adult is hard enough without the leftovers of adolescence. Adult acne is so unpretty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"what the bloodclot..."
the best thing you've ever said in a post.

M.Amanda said...

Me too. The teen years were torture. I kept thinking, "at least it'll go away when I'm older."

HA.

Well, it's not as bad now - as long as I am careful about washing. In humid weather, though, there's no stopping it. Not fair....