Wednesday, September 06, 2006

An Ode to Blue Ink, or, Neuroses Unite Again!


I haven't oded for a while, so here goes. Today I am singing (blogging?) the praises of blue ink, that sweet indigo liquid. I love writing with blue pens, and I despise writing with black pens. In fact, I feel black pens are trashy. That's right, I said it-- black ink is white trash. I have pen predjudice.

I realize this could be another installment in my Neuroses series (hating black ink is up there with hating the sound of Blow Pop wrappers coming off the paper stick) but I am okay with that. Black ink is so unpretty, as are my neuroses. Love, Beanorama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sick, completely and utterly sick. and delightful!

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is in the genes or something, but I am completely in agreement with you. I had a hard hard year at the hospital when ALL medical charts had to be in BLACK INK! I searched and searched for one that was not awful- i came up with a certain type of medium/fine point pilot pen- not bad...for a black pen. but delightful in blue!