Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I've Reached a New Low.


Not only did I not eat lunch until 2:30, but my lunch was pathetic. I have been known to crack open a can of tuna and eat it straight out of the can with a fork, but this is a new frontier.

So I purchased spray-on salad dressing. And then I bought a bag of salad. Already 0 for 2, I know. But then I decided to extract the lettuce leaves individually from the bag, placed nicely on my desk, and then proceed to spray each one with the salad dressing. My boss almost died when she caught wind of this.

Not good. I have become the pinnacle of a Lazy American. The only thing that could've been worse is if I had the above accessories delivered.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! i just saw the commercial for this stuff and promised my soul that i would be buy it and give it a whirl...how was it? what flavor do you recommend? why am i asking you so many questions!!!!!!

NotoriousALG said...

It was good, actually. Completely weird, but good. I had the balsamic breeze, as pictured. Give it a try, baby girl.

Saucy said...

You are probably still okay, although it was pretty lazy, the absolute pinnacle of a Lazy American would have been licking the white stuff out of Oreos from your company's vending machine. You tried.