Tuesday, January 08, 2008

At Least He Practices What He Preaches...


There's some website claiming that 17 yr. old Soulja Boy, the guy that made that song Crank That & whom Unusual provided us with the definition of the phrase "superman that 'ho" has reportedly gotten some 19 yr. old woman pregnant. She sounds like a winner, though.

Here's what she's said about her baby daddy: "I'm not just some groupie looking for a payday; me and [Soulja Boy] have history. But ever since I told him that I [might be] pregnant, he stopped returning my calls and texts. . . . If I don't hear from him soon, I'm going to have to get a lawyer."

Gross.

5 comments:

aaronic said...

About 6 inappropriate jokes just ran through my head.

miz cynical said...

You're not the only one. That's why I said "gross".

miz cynical said...

Also, what the heck is going on with WTF? There hasn't been an update over there in weeks...

aaronic said...

:(

Anonymous said...

why is there a picture of Hitler with your post?