Thursday, January 31, 2008

I concede

I've always disputed the traditional laundry laws, namely the separation rule. Call me a liberal radical, but I don't believe in segregating clothes simply because of their colors. Two nights ago, I finally got what many people said was coming to me. New red shirt. Cream sweater. White tank. You get the picture. The sweater is almost salvageable, but I really don't like pink. So to me, it's a goner. Soon a lucky Good Will shopper will wear the shirt for an important job interview. Her hard-times look will be softened by the light rose color she dons. She will get the job, work her way up from minimum wage and start making more money than me. But I digress.

3 comments:

miz cynical said...

Did you wash everything in cold water & use Cheer? That's a shame. I guess you'll be back to color discrimination.

Anonymous said...

oh no! was is the cream chunky turtleneck?

Flip Flop Girl said...

Not the chunky, thank goodness. It was an older one.