Thursday, January 24, 2008

Smoothie-rita: My New Favorite Cocktail


Last night, I realized that it's been quite some time that I've had a margarita & started craving one. However, I was conflicted with the thoughts of not only how do I go about satisfying this craving at 9 p.m. on a weeknight in the 'burbs, but also, should I be drinking a beverage filled with empty calories?


Earlier in the week, I had made a pitcher full of smoothie. Then it came to me - my smoothie contains the antioxidant power of pomegranate jucie, raspberries, strawberries combined with nonfat milk, nonfat plain yogurt & a banana. Just add some Smirnoff & presto - you have a beverage that's both delicious & nutritous!


Hey, do think this is a possible business idea? Maybe I can setup juice/vodka bars in different gyms & start selling this stuff? Hmmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

vodka? in a smoothie?? my world is going topsy turvy

miz cynical said...

Why? It's healthy with a dash of fun.