Monday, January 07, 2008

Total BS.


I don't care if Jessica Simpson's chin bumps disappeared. I don't care if P. Diddy's face got as smoothe as a baby's ass. I think Proactive Solution is a jerk! Their skin care regiment comes in three parts, and you know, two of these things are not like the other. One of these things is not the same. The Facial Cleanser and the Toner are in a bigger bottle than the Clarifying Lotion. It's such BS! So you know you are going to run out of the lotion, so you put in an order, and to make your shipping worth it... well, you think, I might as well try out the Mud Mask. And why don't I throw in some extra Green Tea Moisturizer?

Don't you think a three-part system should have equal parts. I do.

1 comment:

miz cynical said...

Did you buy this stuff? I thought about buying it but I only want the stuff that treats occasional breakouts. I guess I have to buy the entire kit for that:(